5 Natural Parkinson’s Remedies For Instant Relief

Parkinson’s is a degenerative neural condition that develops when there is a deficiency in number of dopamine-producing brain cells in the central nervous system. When a person suffers from this disease, it damages the area of brain dealing with movements. Although there isn’t any definitive Parkinson’s cure till date, there are abundant natural Parkinson’s remedies you may try for instant relief. If you know someone who suffers from this condition, it is crucial to know the natural remedies to slow down the progress of Parkinson’s. In this blog we discuss five most effective natural remedies that generate incredible results.
1. Herbane Leaves
Another name for Herbane leaves is Hyoscyamus Niger. Many studies proved that these leaves make a great and efficient tincture reducing the progress of Parkinson’s disease. Soak 300 grams of fresh leaves in 400ml of alcohol for at least three weeks. You need to remember to keep the dosage in check. Initially, give about four to five drops of the tincture to the patient and gradually increase it to thirty drops in a span of two to three days. 2. Massage
A head, neck, and shoulder massage is an effective method when it comes to a Parkinson’s cure. There are a number of body parts that relieve different aspects of the disease, such as massaging the lower limbs improves balance of the patient. Olive oil massages relieves fatigue a patient suffers from due to lack of exercise. 3. Vitamin B
Many studies show that consumption of food items rich in Vitamin B are vital for treating brain disorders. Make sure you provide your loved one who suffers from Parkinson’s disease with meals rich in Vitamin B, such as yeast, wheat, beans, grapes , carrots, potatoes, and berries. 4. Herbs

Many people use different herbs to treat a number of ailments. Atropa Belladonna is a herb that help in reducing the rigidity and spasms of body muscles. Make sure you give a Parkinson’s patient Atropa roots, in any form, as a cure for this degenerative condition. Keep in mind that if your patient feels soreness and dryness in their throat, reduce the dose. 5. Antioxidants
Various research showed that damage to brain cells as a result of oxidation increased the pace Parkinson’s disease in a patient. It is, therefore, important for you to make sure a person suffering from Parkinson’s consumes food rich in antioxidants. Keep in mind to absolutely avoid giving processed food items to patients suffering from this condition. Conclusion Although Parkinson’s is a condition that has no cure yet, there are a number of natural remedies you may use to curb the development of this disease. It is important for you to research about this condition and make sure you remember all Parkinson’s remedies to relieve a patient from certain symptoms. It is also important to consider looking for a Parkinson’s home care center if taking care of the patient is a handful. 

Comments

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    Parkinson's disease
    External infection
    Als
    Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 Benefits of Considering Caregivers for Elderly Parents